Bubba Blue Breathe Easy Infant Head Rest
Relieves pressure on infant's head to decrease risk of Flat Head Syndrome
Suits: 0 - 4 months
What is Flat Head Syndrome?
This is a condition that causes baby's head to have a flat spot or be misshapen. This occurs when baby's head develops a flat spot due to prolonged pressure on that area. Infants are vulnerable as their skull's are soft and still developing. Babies spend so muh time lying on their back, they may develop a flat spot where their head presses against the mattress.
Our soft supportive 3D mesh material and ergonomic design cradles the baby's head naturally. The Bubba Blue Breathe Easy Infant Head Rest is not a traditional pillow and does not lift baby's head. Rather, its contoured design gently supports baby's head and relieves negative pressure on baby's soft skull to help reduce risk of Flat Head Syndrome, whilst still enabling baby to move their head naturally.
Breathable 3D Mesh:
Our 3D knit mesh technology has created a mesh head rest with soft cushioning and gentle support. The millions of soft polyester microfilaments act as a mini pressure relieving spring system tht adjust independently to weight and contour of baby's head. The mesh structure also allows optimal air circulation and any moisture to pass through to ensure maximum beathability and comfort.
The 3D knit mesh constructions naturally wicks away heat and moisture, preventing the breeding of mould and dust mites. Heat and moisture easily passes through creating a breathable and comfortable head rest for baby.
Easy to clean:
Our head rest can be washed easily. Simply remove the bamboo cover and machine was separately from the head rest. The head rest should be gently hand washed and dried according to the care instructions.
Compact and Portable:
Easy to pack and take anywhere. The Bubba Blue Breathe Easy Infant Head Rest is in a compact apple shape which can be used in the bassinet*, cot*, pram, change mat, rockers or bouncers where the surface is flat.
* Supervision recommended when used for nap or sleep times.
Note: Fibre contents listed are exclusive of trims.
( *Viscose Rayon derived from Bamboo)
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use. Wash with similar colours.
Do not soak or blench.
Line dry. Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)
Mesh Infant Head Rest:
Polyester Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified.
Gentle hand wash in warm water.
Press out excess water.
Do not bleach or wring.
Do not tumble dry.
Air dry on flat surface.
Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)
Please read all instructions before use and keep for future reference.
- This product is designed to help decrease the risk of Flat Head Syndrome.
- Do not modify this product.
- Discontinue using the head rest once baby start to roll. ( at approximately 4 months)
- This product must be used on a flat firm surface.
- If using this product during nap and sleep tmes, baby must be supervised
- Ensure baby's sleeping and play enviroment is safe.
- As recommended by worldwide health organisations, baby should always sleep on their back.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease.
- Please consult with with your local health professional for further advice or any concerns regardding Flat Head Syndrome.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other CAMBRELLE'S PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.