The SWADDLE UP TRANSITION SUIT is a versatile '5-in1' transition solution to preserve your sleep routine. Swaddle, transition, sleep, play, travel.
Perfect for babies who are ready to transition and love the secure feeling of being swaddled. The snug fit of the upper chest and shorter fold over SELF-SOOTHING sleeves provide a swaddling effect.
SWADDLE UP Suit to sleep suit
3 easy steps to transition
1. Use as a SWADDLE UP Suit with both wings attached until your baby shows signs of trying to roll.
2. Then zip off one wing, zip on a SELF-SOOTHING sleeve leaving one arm still swaddled.
3. After a few nights, remove the other wing and attach remaining sleeve.
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- 2.5 TOG fabric is ideal for cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit & Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in size: Large
- Fabric content: Upper / Sleeves / Wings / Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton, Filling: 100% Polyester, Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG with the wings attached when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to 'arms free' sleep.
^ Size L and XL to be used without wings.
TEMPERATURE AND CLOTHING GUIDE
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
For more detailed guidelines please click here.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology & the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
This garment is intended to be used over pyjamas/pajamas.