WHY SWADDLE UP?
MEDICAL RESEARCH SUGGESTS THAT BABIES SLEEP BETTER IF THEY ARE SWADDLED AND IF THEY CAN SELF-SOOTHE
Babies often settle themselved to sleep by sucking on their hands or by gently rubbing their cheeks. This is a natural act known as SELF-SOOTHING which helps your baby to sleep longer.
SWADDLE UP is the only zip-up swaddle with patented "wings" that allows your baby to sleep in a natural postition with their ARMS UP and rto access their hands for true SELF-SOOTING.
EXTRA WARMTH AND COMFORT
- Built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth and comfort
- Vicose ( form Bamboo) filled blanket is breathable and temperature regulating
- Replaces the need for loose blankets in the cot/crib
- Patented wings may reduce the risk of baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Certified hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs
- Patented wings allows true SELF-SOOTHING so that your baby sleeps longer
- Baby stays swaddled all night long
- Twin zipper allows for easy diaper/nappy changes
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 2.5 TOG fabric is ideal for cool climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C & 20°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Small & Medium
- Fabric content: Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Filling: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher - Tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Select Right Size by Child Weight
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
1.0 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
2.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
3.5 TOG - ideal for room temperatures below 16°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
For more detailed guidelines please click here.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology & the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
This garment is intended to be used over pyjamas/pajamas.